Data Demand & Advisory Reporting Lead
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Does working in a data-driven business excite you? Do you want to be part of team innovating the Asset Management business? Are you driven to use your project management and executive engagement skills to showcase how innovative research and investment management solutions are driven from conception to adoption?
We are looking for a person with proven experience in project management, with refined skills in client-facing communications, and executive level presentation to lead the reporting function of our Data Demand & Advisory team. The person must have been involved in change-level programs, providing high-level executive updates while also ensuring project delivery by working closely with large teams across multiple functions in both the business and IT. Successful candidate should be able to organize the work covering setting up & executing reporting processes to ensure transparency into the Data Demand lifecycle. Will require strong relationship management skills and clarity in communication verbal and written.
Chief Data Office (CDO), within UBS Global Asset Management (AM), was established to re-define and lead AM’s data strategy for the division. The CDO provides the foundation for establishing a data-driven culture, by guiding the successful delivery of both foundational and innovative solutions, in support of AM's strategic agenda. To design multi-faceted, holistic solutions, the CDO is structured to encompass several services, including Data Mastering, Data Governance, Data Architecture and Data Provisioning. The gateway to the CDO is the Data Demand & Advisory Pillar which is the initial and ongoing point of contact, providing project governance to align business objectives and drives toward a more accurate and timely outcome.
• 10+ years of experience working in any segment of data project management
• excellent experience in MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Word & MS Excel.
• Strong project management skills with experience in tracking project timelines, dependencies, risks, issues, etc.
• excellent communication and able to explain technical topics to non-technical group intuitively; experience working with business and technical project stakeholders to translate business requirements into data requirements
• organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and respond well under pressure
• able to adhere to tight deadlines, develop and maintain relationships
• co-operative and team-oriented, able to motivate and organize yourself and the team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.