Office 365 architect, Power BI SME
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced and motivated M365 Architect / Engineer? Do you enjoy creating meaningful solutions and making a real difference with your work?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
• be the lead engineer / architect to design and deliver the M365 Power Platform, specifically PowerBI services for a large global organization
• engineer and document the configuration of PowerBI for a large multi-geo environment
• design and document business use-cases and applicable service policies for end-users and for teams building applications
• design, engineer and test migration solutions for PowerBI including OnPrem to Cloud migrations
• engineer automated solutions, service governance and reporting
• provide escalation support to manage incidents from analysis to resolution
• develop and document technical solutions from analysis to production release
• work in different roles across the solution lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, integration, development, testing, support, etc)
• translate ideas into valuable business solutions
You'll be working in the Global End User Cloud Services team, providing Cloud services to all UBS users around the world, leveraging M365, D365 and Power Platform.
As an architect / engineer you will play an important role in the End user Services team as a Subject Matter Expert for PowerBI Services.
• several years of solid experience as an architect / engineer for PowerBI, and within financial services is a plus
• deep knowledge and experience in M365 configuration and administration of PowerBI Services within Power Platform
• experience with large-scale implementations including multi-geo tenant configurations and risk mitigation for data protection issues
• familiarity with migration of PowerBI / Power Platform services is a plus
• strong skills with PowerShell and other batch processing languages
• very good documentation skills for architectures, designs, test plans, test cases, and other artifacts
• great analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail. (you know how to figure stuff out)
• a strong desire to keep learning, adapting and growing
• an excellent communicator, in person and using conferencing technologies with a diverse and global team
• a self-starter, comfortable creating solutions independently or collaboratively
• a multi-tasker, well organized and thrive in a dynamic environment, always learning new things
• collaborative in nature, willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
• fluent in English, both spoken and written
• proactive and creative (and you love making a difference)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.