Digital UX/UI Specialist
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
This role translates requirements into concepts and detailed web solutions, focusing on UX and UCD, as well as on optimizing digital marketing activities and campaigns, applying an iterative designing and prototyping development process, and in close alignment with business stakeholders and product managers.
- Capture and translate business requirements into concepts and detailed web solutions, closely collaborating with development teams, digital marketing and web specialists to deliver improved and innovative user experiences
- Define information architectures, content structures, navigation concepts and template components
- Apply strong UI design capabilities to define structural and visual design and interaction patterns for all standard and non-standard digital solutions managed by the ELI Marketing Platforms team.
- Provide all design and interaction details and specifications needed for proper technical implementation.
- Innovate and act as subject matter expert on UX, UID trends and best practices for all fields of UX, as well as data-driven optimization of digital marketing activities.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences.
- Support optimizing digital marketing campaigns and activities, applying UX methodologies, creative UI design, iterative prototyping, research and a “test&learn” approach based on data and analytics.
ELI Marketing Platforms team manages a comprehensive digital marketing ecosystem powering digital channels such as UBS.com, e-mail, marketing automation, digital networks and events management.
- Higher education, in UX Design, Human Interaction Design, Psychology, Digital Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 5 years of UX and UID work experience, ideally in a digital production environment (e.g. agency)
- Expertise in UI design creation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or the similar) and in UX prototyping (e.g. Axure, InVision, Balsamiq). Basic knowledge in frontend development is a plus.
- Demonstrable understanding of User Experience methodologies and principles, UCD (user-centered design) and web accessibility principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Marketing Cloud tools (Analytics, Target, Audience Manager) is preferred. Knowledge in alternative publishing and collaboration platforms such as Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written).
- Dynamic personality with high commitment and drive
- Capability to thrive in a highly iterative environment that involves listening to customers, incorporating feedback fast, and constantly collaborating with different stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with no fear of functional descriptions and specifications and capability to deliver on highest quality demands
- Highly organized, hands-on and with the ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment
- A solid understanding of complex processes in a large corporations
- Service minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion about all things UX and UID and other areas of design and innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.