RTR Governance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic analyst with a strong attention to details and a commitment to Operational Excellence? Are you a diligent, process-driven individual?
We're looking for a Regulatory Transaction Reporting Governance Analyst to:
•Perform Change and Operational Governance and Supervision, predominantly over MIFID II, EMIR 2.0 , SFTR and FinfraG reporting obligations.
•Trouble shoot and analyse possible regulatory breaches as a result of change / operational production issues.
•Put new and existing processes into action and systematically track these.
•Collaborate across geographies to achieve key governance goals.
•Apply controls to processes and procedures across RTR.
•Deliver governance metrics for senior Level Operating Committees.
A high profile team that is part of the Regulatory Transaction Reporting team based in Krakow supporting London and Zurich, but having close interaction with other global RTR teams. We're responsible for ensuring a robust control framework is applied to regulatory reporting.
Collaboration with IMO, Technology and Compliance is an important element to this role.
• Investment bank experience of 3 years, ideally within a regulatory reporting environment.
• Experience of operational process improvement.
• Strong attention to details.
• Knowledge of automation tools (e.g. Alteryx ) is a plus.
• Strong risk and control understanding.
• Able to work independently but also to fit into a team environment.
• Proven ability to apply controls to complex processes.
• Clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a can-do-attitude.
• Self-starter, willing to take on responsibility.
• Proficient computer skills including MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
• Solid organizational skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.