Investment Banking, Sales and trading, Trading
Job Reference #
Are you a problem-solver? Do you have strong technical skills, attention to detail and a desire to learn about financial markets and derivative products?
- Carry out a variety of tasks in support of other Global Markets Structuring colleagues, to include product pricing, historical analysis, and preparation of marketing materials.
- Learn about financial markets, derivative pricing, delivery mechanisms, documentation and client motivations.
- Specify and code tools to automate regular tasks and processes and to improve the efficiency of the team.
- The Global Markets Structuring team is an entrepreneurial, truly cross-asset structuring team focusing on the development, marketing and execution of investment and hedging solutions for wealth managers, asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies and corporates.
- The team is represented in major financial centers around the globe – in Europe we have team members in London, Zurich, Paris, Frankfurt and Dublin.
- To support the growth of our business, the team is looking to make hires based in Poland for structuring support.
- A strong academic background in mathematics, science, engineering, computer science or economics. Demonstrated coding skills are a significant advantage.
- Financial markets experience is helpful but not essential.
- Versatility is key as you will be required to work across a number of disciplines: product development, pricing, transaction execution, pitching/marketing, modelling and automation, legal documentation drafting.
- Hard-working, motivated to learn, proactive, a team player, energetic and rigorous.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
- Interested in developing a career in financial markets.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French, German, Spanish or Italian is helpful.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.