Business Analyst – Third Party Risk Management - Projects
Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with Third Party Risk Management? Do you have strong communication and analytical skills? We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst to support UBS Asset Management TPRM special projects and oversight activities, including:
• support change the bank and improvement projects by participating in meetings, recording meeting minutes, organizing and maintaining project plans, scheduling, following up on agreed deliverables and timelines, assisting with PowerPoint presentations, support documenting agreed processes changes and supporting process review and evidence gathering.
• oversee AM's third party portfolio serving as key interface to strategic Group TPRM and Sourcing teams
• champion adherence to UBS External & Internal Third Party Risk Management Frameworks including the TPRM Policy, Outsourcing and Due Diligence Process, Global Vendor Management policy and AM's Fund Service Provider process
• monitor compliance to Third Party Risk Management Framework and ensure AM's VRM (Vendor Relationship Manager), VCM (Vendor Contract Manager), and RM (Relationship Manager) Minimum Standards are met and evidence is uploaded in the necessary tracking systems. Provide technical guidance and support to relationship and contract managers
• help monitor Contract Management Platforms (Ariba/Logistics Platform/Alteryx/TPO SharePoint) inventory and completeness. Support system analysis and regular monitoring ensuring onboarding of new third parties, accuracy of contract details, consistent oversight, evidence of vendor management compliance. Address any gaps in TPRM Framework compliance
• support third party sourcing process, provide guidance and assistance to AM stakeholders to ensure compliance with the TPRM policies
• assist TPRM stats reporting as needed
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You will be part of the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Projects team of the BRM/COO business in our Asset Management division, located in Krakow, Poland. The TPRM team is responsible for AM compliance with TPRM Policy and providing ongoing support to AM staff. The function also focuses on supporting Taxonomy 11.1 and 11.2 RCSAs and providing quarterly updates to senior management, including overall third party risk profile for AM.
• a university degree, in Finance, Business Administration or related field preferable
• ideally three to five years of relevant industry experience
• a strong written and verbal communicator in English, good at presentation skills as well as being comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• excellent command of MS Office applications, with Excel and PowerPoint medium to advanced skills.
• superb analytical, organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks
• persistence with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.