Junior Risk and Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in compliance, conduct and operational risk?
We are looking for someone who wants to:
1. Provide support to the Operational Risk Manager
• ensure monthly updates and status for issues owned within function are complete
• implementing changes to issues and controls in the system
• assist with issues closure
• assist with preparation of materials for functional risk committee and tracking of actions
• assist with bi-annual control assessment coordination
2. Support C&ORC GF & OR senior management reporting process
• create content, assist with input gathering & data quality checks
• assist with process enhancements, and design & implementation of target state of the reporting process
You’ll be working in the global Compliance & Operational Risk Control Group Functions team within Krakow supporting Global C&ORC GF Operational Risk Manager to ensure our risks are known, managed and understood. Additionally, you will be supporting function’s Reporting Lead in Zurich to run the reporting process for the function.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a university degree (preferably in Economics, or Business Administration).
• some experience or interest in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance fields
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• experience with MS Office – Excel & PowerPoint
• fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.