Tech Internship Program: Software Engineer with Python
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
If you have experience in test automation especially for big data solutions and are interested in dev teams embracing cloud technologies, come and talk to us.
We’re looking for a software engineer in test to:
• design, plan and deliver high quality test automation frameworks using Python,
• analyse user stories together with the product owner, the IT business analyst, developers and other QA engineers in a small and dynamic team,
• document and implement testing scenarios for new features
• perform different level of tests, keeping track of execution result
• participate in application architecture design and support
You’ll be working in the growing Treasury IT team in Krakow, working with colleagues in the UK, and India. We are developing cutting edge digital solutions to provide the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management to manage Value at Risk exposure of its global Front Office banking book portfolio. The team provides the systems that ensure the Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements, like CCAR, Basel and FINMA.
We develop and maintain a range of systems including a Risk Management tool QRM with extensive SQL and PL/SQL modules as well as supporting systems built with Java, Spark, and React JS. As a Test Automation Engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed when you design and implement out automated test suit.
• Student or graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
• Experience in developing Python based automation
• Hands experience on Quality Assurance aspects, analyzing business requirements, designing and developing test cases and automation solutions ; testing and troubleshooting applications; Thorough understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
• Working experience on various CI/CD tools, DevOps, Cloud would be beneficial
• Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering and analysis, application design, system development, unit, regression and user acceptance testing, documentation and implementation
• Excellent communicator, handling ambiguity and demanding global stakeholder expectations
• Interest in financial/banking domain
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.