eCommerce IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a person of above-average drive, eager to learn, develop and improve based on continuous and objective self-analysis and peer feedback? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you must deliver workable solutions on time without compromising long-term strategic goals? If so, this may be the challenge you are seeking. It starts with you if you would like to work for a global organization where individual contribution counts and where your ambitions and abilities can make a difference, please apply now.
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• Providing our customers with professional multi-lingual technical support for various business critical applications by phone, chat and email
• Taking ownership of each client issue through root cause and solution
• Interacting on a daily basis with internal 2nd and 3rd level support staff, with Traders / Sales / Client Relationship teams and with external client technical staff
• Coordinating / escalating to other UBS production support teams and business groups
You’ll be working in the eHelp team in Wroclaw, Poland. We provide provides customer with professional front-to-back support service to our Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income and IBD clients across our entire award winning eCommerce platforms (UBS Client Portal and Neo).This benefits our customer or client segment experience dealing with UBS. As an IT Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in providing an excellence customer service to both internal and external users using our platforms.
To be effective in this role, the candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
• Business or technical apprentice applicants welcome
• Extraordinary Client focus
• Excellent communication skills, as you have to be able to express yourself effectively in both business terms and technology terms
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluency in English is a must; every additional language (German, French or Italian) is considered a strong plus
• General interest and understanding of Internet technology, as well as understanding of most common Operating Systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.