Data Management Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Digital, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Data Management Analyst:
• this role exposes you to the entire front-to-back data value chain within the bank, in a continuously evolving environment, impacted by regulatory and strategic business initiatives, where governing data is becoming the key enabler for success
• an opportunity to have a high impact on data management topics, by governing data as an asset and collaborating closely with Subject Matter Experts from Business and IT located across the globe
• help govern GWM Switzerland & International key data element and key data output (reports/processes) portfolio, continuously extend the scope of data management framework, embed data ownership into our organization, seek opportunities to exploit the data
• a position for self-starters who want to take over responsibilities for data management and helping to establish a data culture by spreading their knowledge
• you have the opportunity to work on other Data Sponsor projects according to your personal skills and preferences in data management
You will be working in the GWM S&I Data Management Office which is part of Data & Analytics Center of Excellence / F2B Digitalization organization and is spread across Switzerland, Singapore, Taiwan and Poland. In addition we work very closely with our partner DMO teams in P&C, WM US, Group DMO as well as IT colleagues in CDIO WMPC. This role is based in Wroclaw.
• at least 2 years proven working experience in data management related work fields in consulting, data science, IT or business intelligence
• knowledge in Collibra (data dictionary), Informatica (IDQ Analyst & IDQ Developer/SQL), MicroStrategy (Dashboard) as well as GSNOW (data incident mgmt. tool) is a great plus, but not a must, training can be provided
• preferably experience in banking and basic knowledge of financial products and key processes
• an interest in analyzing business processes, data flows and implementing data management framework for data elements and data outputs like reports / processes.
• the will to invest in yourself to learn new tools and data management skills around Data Catalogue, Data Quality Rule Engine and Dashboarding
• a high motivation to work in project teams and an agile work environment
• verbal and written proficiency in English, German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.