Lead Program Management Officer (Channels & Platforms)
Digital, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project management and investment governance? Have you supported global programs with multiple projects? Do you like interacting with various stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can:
– organize and manage autonomously the overall Digital Banking Channels value stream and ensure appropriate communication and coordination between the respective sub-programs and -projects
– conduct program and project management tasks such as status reporting, budget and cost control, as well as risks, issues and delivery tracking on program level, PPM and JIRA management, take care of confluence inputs and OKRs (Objective Key Results)
– support the program management team in communicating with their internal and external stakeholders
– work in agile environment closely collaborating with Business and IT project leaders, Controlling and Portfolio Management as well as other teams within MM&D
– in addition, you support the (sub-) project leaders in their activities on request and act as single point of contact and expert on PMO activities within Digital Banking Platform
You’ll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wroclaw office. Within Channels & Platforms we define and drive the execution of the multi-channel strategy and the digital transformation of UBS to become a leading multi-channel bank. The PMO support is dedicated to the support of the Product Management for the Digital Banking Platform and the related digital transformation program of “Digital Banking Excellence” within strategic initiative of CX 2.0.
– a bachelor degree (preferably master's degree) with focus on Finance, Business Administration or Project Management
– 2-4 + years of previous experience in a project coordination, financial or controlling positions
– good knowledge of the banking business and digital banking offering
– excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge
– strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
– JIRA, PPM, confluence knowledge and agile working experience as an asset
– fluent in English, German as additional asset
– well versed in communicating and interacting with senior stakeholders
– able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment within a Matrix Organization
– independent and proactive personality with a can-do-attitude
– able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.