Business Analyst – Compliance and Risk Screening
Job Reference #
Are you looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and international environment? Do you have a "can do" mentality? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Compliance and Risk Screening functional management team we are seeking an analyst to:
• drive Compliance and Risk analysis based on stakeholder requirements, audits and regulatory reviews
• provide business specifications covering in accordance with the stakeholders
• align planning business requirements with Compliance, IT and other stakeholders
• define use cases and test cases and conduct tests and simulations
In addition you will work closely with our service manager to:
• Support the service management framework
• assistance in organizing Compliance and Risk Screening governance committees and compose minutes.
• manage relationship with UBS internal stakeholders
• Support maintenance of documentation and service level agreements among Compliance & Risk Screening services.
You’ll be working out of our office based in Krakow as part of the Functional Management team based in Schaffhausen. The team is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS for Compliance and Risk Screening. You and your colleagues liaise with different UBS functions and other stakeholders in order to manage, control and optimize the related processes and services.
• experience in the financial industry
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
• experience with compliance and ideally with risk screening is a plus
• good MS Office skills required
• excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize identify problems and seek solutions
• ability to work independent with minimal supervision and driving numerous topics, meetings and workshops on different levels
• fluent in English other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.