Equity Research Analyst - European Luxury Goods
Job Reference #
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you like research and analysis of financial data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– draft individual company and sector-wide research reports
– gather data, maintain industry databases, communicate findings to the team
You’ll be working in the Equity Research team in Krakow (Green Office). Your role is to assist Research Analysts in London in analysis, forecasting results and valuation of the companies they cover. We provide our clients with fundamental analysis of equities listed on global markets.
– understanding of financial valuation and financial statements
– excellent Excel skills
– methodical with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English
– organized and able to work independently
– eagerness to learn
– experience in similar role is preferred but not required
– CFA / ACCA would be additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.