IT Release Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about IT systems and how they are delivered to end users?
Are you a keen organizer with drive and motivation to manage different platforms to tight deadlines?
We’re looking for an IT Release manager who can:
• Work with multiple teams to manage requirements across different end user platforms
• Manage timelines and release dates
• Maintain key stakeholders communications and expectations across multiple lines of businesses
• Ensure platform stability through key controls and standards
• Identify opportunities to improve our processes
• Have a passion for technology and the drive to learn and embrace the every changing environments we manage
You’ll be working in the End User Application Release Management team in Poland. We provide release management across multiple platforms.
As the release manager you will focus on delivering application updates to end users, across virtual, physical and cloud based delivery. You’ll play an important role in this team in delivery technology changes to production while maintaining stability and enhancing the end user experience.
This is a new service, a new team, be part of it from the start and help us develop a first class service for our business partners.
• Ideally 2 years of experience in a release management role within the financial sector
• Solid understanding of core applications, application software delivery tools and desktop operating systems
• Working knowledge of Agile principles (Scrum/Kanban)
• Technical experience with Jira, SDLC and SharePoint
• First-hand experience in managing business requirements
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• Fluent in English to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.