Robotics Process Automation – Support Engineer
Information Technology (IT), Operations
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about working on robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve these through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We are looking for someone like that to help us:
• oversee automated operations processes and tackle production incidents
• ensure availability of automated processes - help improve reliability and increase efficiency
• identify, propose and develop solutions to prevent a recurrence of incidents
• communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Business and Technology)
• help onboard new automation technologies, including (but not limited to) cognitive automation
• bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence
You will be working in the central Robotics Operations team, with regional teams in Zürich, Wroclaw, where you will be based, London and others. We are part of the Automation Office and are responsible for maintaining more than 600 Automation solutions globally to support service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
• at least 4 years of engineering or programming experience
• experienced and strongly skilled with Automation Anywhere Enterprise and in Java (or an equivalent object-oriented programming language)
• Experienced with Alteryx (or other data analysis tools)
• a basic knowledge of machine learning technologies
• solid analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• natural ability to solve complex issues
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding and fast paced environment
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• professional experience within Banking Operations - would be a helpful asset
• proficient in English (written and spoken)
• (as a plus) able to hold a basic conversation in Polish
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.