Cash Operations Junior Analyst
As a key player in the Cash Application team, the Cash Operations Agent is responsible to process daily transactions in receivable accounts. Transactions need to be handled according to procedures to ensure that they are accurately booked in relevant accounting system. The Cash Applications Agent liaises with internal teams and third parties to investigate possible discrepancies in reconciliations.
What you will do:
- Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations.
- Ensure that payments are processed within Clients SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Respond to queries and provide timely resolution.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external customers supporting smooth end to end cash application process.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Review existing processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Perform month-end analysis as requested
Skills and Proficiency:
- Solution Orientation,
- Building Strong relationships,
- 1-3 years operations experience, with 1 year of experience in Cash Application, Customer Service or Collections a plus,
- Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written,
- Degree in a relevant field nice to have,
- Competency in Microsoft Office (All Products).