We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst to join our Operations Team within our global Shell Internal Audit & Investigations team (SIAI).
The purpose of Shell Internal Audit and Investigations is to deliver Independent, Courageous and Actionable insights that assures Shell's sustainably delivers the World Class Investment Case, upholds a strong Societal License to Operate and Thrives in the Energy Transition.
The purpose of the Operations Team is to provide internal operational support to allow SIAI to operate in most effective and efficient way. These support activities include scheduling of engagement teams, provisioning of SIAI Management information, supporting the annual planning process including reporting to the Board and committees, coordination and administration of our Global Helpline and supporting systems and tools that are specific to our processes.
Every Operations Analyst will focus on the provision of several key operational support activities but is expected to provide coverage and adequate backup for the other support activities if and when needed.
The Operations Analyst supports the following key activities:
1. The provisioning of timely and accurate Management Information to the SIAI Leadership Team to support the monthly Business Performance Review based on predefined criteria
2. Administration and 1st line (functional) support of tools and systems supporting our business processes e.g. MetricStream, Global Helpline, SharePoint and websites
3. Work closely together with Professional Practices Associates to keep our training portal and dashboard evergreen
Key accountabilities include:
- Collect and analyze operational data in support of SIAI’s Management Information portfolio (e.g. monthly Business Performance Review dashboard, MetricStream Data Quality, completed and overdue SIAI training, etc) against predefined KPI’s
- Administration and 1st line support of tools and systems enabling our business processes e.g. MetricStream, Global Helpline, case management, SharePoint and websites
- Maintain good working relationships with IT and external suppliers to escalate tool and system related issues which can’t be solved by 1st line and follow through to resolution
- Supporting SIAI Business Application Owners e.g. development, implementations and testing of (IT) change requests, User Acceptance testing resulting from system / platform upgrades etc
- Creation of SharePoint sites and SIAI specific webpages; support the page owner to ensure the content remains evergreen and if site / page is no longer required is cleanse and decommission the sites/pages
- Support the continuous improvement of our tools, systems SharePoint environment and webpages
- Work closely together with Professional Practices Associates to keep our training portal and dashboard evergreen
• Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills - ability to create insights from a wide range of different data sets and communicate effectively at several (usually more senior) levels in the organisation
• In-depth understanding and adherence to relevant IT and Data regulation / policies (e.g. IT security controls, Data Privacy, Information Classification etc.)
• High standards of personal integrity
• Professional, self-motivated and reliable – proven track record of delivery and quality work