MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We need hardworking, innovative and driven people to help achieve our challenging ambition. You can be at the center of this exciting period in our company’s history by joining our team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant
• At least 2 years of professional experience, exposure to payments, financial applications (e.g. e-banking) & Controls
• Direct relationship experience with financial or eCommerce providers
• Experience in the area of fraud management & cyber security is a plus
• Strong analytical mindset, ambitious with a desire to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes
• Problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Proven success with teamwork, decision-making, and process orientation
• Good English speaker and an excellent teammate
• Ideally with good command of SAP and Excel
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise automated strategies and approaches for payment fraud prevention operations including proactive alerting to stay ahead of new fraud vectors
• Perform complex analysis to spot fraud patterns across different transactions and reporting them to the Operational Lead/Manager
• Perform manual review of suspicious orders and take decision based on SLA with markets
• Propose additional measures and improvements to reduce the chargeback leakage rate
• Support the finance team to optimize the chargeback dispute process
• Prevent and resolve fraud related incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, internal controls, digital and markets, acting as a global critical issue contact for markets
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.