RPA Support Developer
- Providing L2/L3 production support for projects
- Analyze, understand business problems and express them in process flowcharts
- Meet project deadlines on a consistent basis with quality products
- Understand a business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Identify and understand issues and develop solutions
- Drive change management initiatives within the Automation space.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field preferred.
- 1 - 2 Years of experience in Application Support.
- Minimum of 6 month to 1 year of programming experience in Automation Anywhere.
- Good and Hands-on in core .NET concepts and OOPs Programming.
- Understands OO concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements.
- Basic understanding of SQL server & scripting.
- Provides day-to-day operational support for Automation Product Issues. Includes the Automation performance troubleshooting, access issues, profile issues and general troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Develops and maintains operating processes and procedures.
- Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
Good to have:
- Innovates and finds new and better ways of supporting and delivering services to clients.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- Good understanding of the group policies & their effect on the applications.
- Good understanding of Windows profiles and registry settings.
- Experience with general networking and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of VDI.