IT Project Management Officer (PMO)
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Can you juggle a lot of project tasks and do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• provide support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
• produce financial reports and forecasts as part of project control
• maintain and update project management reporting tools
• create and maintain documentation for projects, including risk tracking, action logs and project deliverables
• perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
You’ll be working in the IT PMO team in Kraków and directly cooperate with IT Program, Project or Service Manager on project delivery. We support change management activities along all PMI competence areas while participating in several large and highly visible global programs and projects. We cooperate with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in Switzerland, UK and APAC. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
• experience in IT project management, business or financial management
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• knowledge of project management tools like CA-PPM , JIRA etc.
• able to work independently under minimal supervision
• strong analytical skills, detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
• delivery focused, pro-active personality
• eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.