Senior Software Engineer
Job Reference #
Are you looking to accelerate your cloud computing career we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (hands-on, problem solver, technical expert) with strong technical leadership which would be able to:
We’re looking for senior software engineers to:
• build and setup new CI/CD tooling and pipelines
• deliver Azure infrastructure for development teams
• work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• work with software developers and software engineers to ensure development follows established processes and patterns
• collaborate with technology and business partners
• write, test and examine code
• demonstrate effective usage of OO Design Patterns
• build and maintain software in an Agile, fast paced DevOps environment
• reduce lead time of business changes, increase deployment frequency, reduce time to restore service and reduce change failure rate for our business partners
you’ll be working in the CTO x-services Reporting and Workflow DevOps IT team. We provide DevOps services to the development teams that support applications servicing Risk, Finance and IB business teams of the UBS group. Together as team, we provide solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll play an important role in designing and delivering solutions that accelerate the “Speed of Confidence of Delivery to Production”
We recruit DevOps Engineers who are experts in the core technologies and users of, or would like to learn, the other technologies:
• Azure Dev Ops (ADO) pipelines
• Infrastructure As Code (IAC) tools e.g. Terraform
• Azure CLI
• familiar with 12Factor patterns, Microservices
Knowledge in these other technologies would be beneficial:
• UNIX (Red Hat Linux)
• Experience working with Elastic Search and/or PostgreSQL
• Service mesh e.g. ISTIO
• AKS monitoring e.g. Azure monitor, Prometheus, Grafana
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.