Investor Protection Project Management Officer
Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and capable individual? Do you enjoy working in a diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Global Wealth Management? Comprehensive regulatory sustainable finance initiatives as well as continuous enhancements in existing investor protection regulations (MiFID II, PRIIPs, etc.) require changes across several aspects of the Client Experience value chain. To further develop our project delivery capability in the team we are looking to hire a Project Management Officer. We look for someone to:
- Be responsible for meeting services, e.g. organize various governance meetings, prepare presentations for senior management, document and distribute the meeting minutes and maintain meeting action logs
- Coordinate Sustainability Program at UBS Group level. The responsibilities are to track and monitor legal gap analysis for the regulations, track the implementation and support issue resolution, coordinate weekly/ biweekly meetings with stakeholders and support preparation of the meeting materials.
- Manage program financials and support budget planning, tracking and reporting
- Track program deliverables in line with business requirements, ensuring traceability across the program lifecycle (requirements / scope management, change management, , delivery , and problem management).
- Support milestones management, risks and issue management and co-ordinate across work streams and locations (according to JIRA)
- Support ad-hoc topics with relevant stream leads or stakeholders
- Support communication within program and flow of information to relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to content and deliverables of various topics within the program (business analysis tasks)
You’ll be working in the multi-functional team for Global Wealth Management Investor Protection in Wroclaw and Zurich. GWM Investor Protection provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable the business division (Global Wealth Management) to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Global Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
– At least 1-2 years' of relevant professional experience
– A results-oriented approach, with a proven track record in project management and reporting, involving interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders
– Team player with proactive and self-motivated working style, good organizational and time-management skills
– Very good analytical & conceptual skills
– Excellent written and oral skills in presenting complex topics in a succinct manner
– Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint
– Flexible to undertake a variety of assignments as required and able to work in a dynamic environment
– Fluent in English (oral//written); German will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.