Service Management Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
• Support the internal billing of Group Finance services to the business
• Manage internal customer queries relating to billing
• Improve and automate processes around billing data
• Understand the priorities and strategic goals of the function
• Instigating change initiatives that will drive the business forward
• Manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks such as pulling a missing cost pools report to longer term strategic initiatives over several months
You’ll be working in the Group Finance Business & Service Management Center of Excellence in Krakow (Fabryczna office). We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the Group Finance Business & Service Management Center of Excellence performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• Ideally 2-3 years of experience working in a role which required the above expertise e.g. business manager or financial analyst
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• Concise and accurate with a strong attention to detail
• Very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• Quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• Always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• Natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.