Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working with people in the multicultural environment across different regions? Do you like getting a deep understanding of complex problems and then converting them into simple, elegant solutions? Do you take pride in the code you deliver, by following the highest IT development standards?
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to:
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals
- Facilitates the removal of impediments
- Supports the Product Owner
You’ll be working in the Data Management Technology team in Krakow, Poland. We are a global team providing Data Management Technology Solutions including but not limited to Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Quality Monitoring to all Business Areas, Support and Control Functions. This allows our internal clients to stay compliant with regulatory requirements, to create business value and to reduce their overall cost base. As a Scrum Master, you’ll play an important role in successfully delivering the projects within this area.
- Proven track record as an Scrum Master
- Educational background in IT/ Computer Science/ Business Informatics
- Very good understanding of the project and software development lifecycle, experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Good knowledge about workflow technologies like Flowable ideally also about Mule ESB, Angular, Neo4j, Tableau, Cloud Computing
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally experience within the financial service industry
- Some experience with Collibra Data Governance, Machine Learning or Data Virtualization – would be a big plus
- A strong team player
- Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver
- A good listener
- Excellent at time management
- Goal-oriented and proactive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.