Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to identify talent and bring them on board? Are you passionate about building client relationships?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– advise on recruitment strategy for our global stakeholders and ensure the highest standards of recruitment advisory are being met
– building long term relationships with candidates and hiring managers
– identify and hire the right candidates
– build relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners
– building and maintaining talentpools in our Candidate Relationship Management System
– work closely with colleagues in other HR teams
– make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
You will be working within the professional recruiting team based in our Krakow or Wroclaw office.
You will be part of the project team supporting growth of one of our strategic business division within UBS. Our team partners a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by identifying the right candidates within the right timeframes.
– ability to work in a fast paced environment
– digital mindset
– experience in recruiting
– passionate about Human Resources
– an excellent negotiation and communication skills
– client focused and solution orientated
– fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.