Cyber and Information Security Risk Control Expert
Job Reference #
Do you have strong experience in Information security and risk management? Have you worked within Financial Services so far?
We are looking for an expert who can:
• support senior Risk Controllers working as part of a team to oversee the information security and wider risk management of technology across the Bank
• oversee and challenge the implementation of the Bank’s Operational Risk Framework processes across Technology Functions and within the Business
• provide management with sound advice and support across the full range of risk management lifecycle activities, including risk identification, assessment, and oversight of remediation planning and execution; participate and challenge IT risk activities.
• attend function/regional operational risk forums, understand and challenge information security and technology related plans and risk management
• build strong relationships with Senior Risk, IT and Business stakeholders (including Legal, Compliance, HR, Technology, Group Information Security Office, BCM and Audit functions) to proactively identify risk issues, drive remediation activities and continuously improve IT Risk services
• Continuously improve awareness about global risk and security management frameworks, policies and processes with C&ORC, CDIO and the wider UBS organization
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be reporting into the IT Risk Controller for Technology Operations Center (TOC) but working to support other Functional Risk Controllers and Taxonomy Owners.
You will be located in Krakow.
We are part of C&ORC Group Functions Cyber and Technology Risk Control Team and provide oversight of technology and Cyber and Information Security risks across the UBS Group.
The mandate of our team is to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks related to the introduction and management of information technology used across the firm are understood, owned and managed to the firm’s risk appetite.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• highly experience in Information security and risk management, preferably from within Financial Services
• strong communication skills
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• team player with an ability to work independently and proactively
• ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments end-to-end
• flexible, with the self-motivation to learn and ability to effectively contribute and meet goals within agreed deadlines
• be influential, possess high integrity, and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• possess a strong technical background, with an ability to put technologies and data related risks into a business perspective
• hold an industry certification or similar in Information security
• fluent in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.