Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- perform data analysis on diverse data sets, containing information about research analysts' interactions, headcount details, costs, surveys' data
- create new and maintain existing tableau dashboards
- prepare reports and data visualizations in e.g. Excel, Tableau or PowerPoint
- handle administrative tasks related to UBS internal systems
- collaborate with regional Business Managers across the different countries and your local team.
- provide conclusions and propose solutions to existing business issues
- own a portfolio of regular tasks, but also work on many ad-hoc projects
You’ll be working in the Business Management Support team in the UBS office in Krakow (Ruczaj - Green Office). Our role is to support the Regional Research Offices in reporting, management, administration and maintenance duties by providing regular and ad-hoc presentations, summaries, analyses and other products customized and adjusted to Research Management requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background
- 2 to 5 years of experience (with at least 2 years of experience working with data is a must)
- Data visualisation experience required (using tools like Tableau or Power BI)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel is a must. Knowledge of other BI tools, e.g. Business Objects or Alteryx would be an asset
- If you have experience in corporate environment, that's a plus, but it is not necessary
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.