Tech DevOps Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, support and Integrate complex platforms and applications?
We’re looking for an Tech DevOps Engineer to:
• Design IaaC aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions on Azure.
• Work with other technical teams to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solution is fit for purpose
• Guide implementation teams to successful delivery of cloud based infrastructure.
• Make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure on-prem and on cloud.
• Collaborate on problem analysis, proof-of-concepts, pilots, and quality and control
• Partner with the various teams/functions to enable and drive deployment of the chosen solutions for the full life cycle
You’ll be working in the Group Treasury Technology’s infrastructure team based in our Krakow Office. Our team makes sure that we get the most out of our technology investment by collaborating with colleagues, delivering on infrastructure projects and outlining the technical roadmap using our combined knowledge. As a Tech DevOps Engineer, you’ll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
Ideally worked as an IT/Infra architect or engineering background for several years.
• Proven delivery of cloud based infrastructure solutions
• Successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
• Thorough understanding of SOA Architecture
• Bachelor’s, master’s degree or equivalent (technical school) in IT Related field
• Good knowledge of infrastructure related technologies, such as Server H/W, Networks, DBs, O/S and Cloud.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.