Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As part of our Global Customer Service (GCS) department, the Customer Support Specialist will be providing administrative support to the GCS Field and Depot-based teams including Customer interaction.
As a GCS Specialist you would be:
- Coordinating all service-related activities as follows: service contract lifecycle management, work order management, field service support
- Customer call intake in local language for all related activities such as requests for service, service contract, service-related complaints
- Collaborating efficiently on related tasks with internal partners such as Customer Service, Finance, Master Data
- Administration of system supporting Services (ServiceMax, SAP, LOTS)
To be successful on this position you would need to show us great communication skills as well as perfect knowledge of Dutch and a very good knowledge of English (any other European language is a plus). Apart from the ability to communicate in a professional manner, you should also be able to learn quickly to be able to use our IT tools and have a good knowledge of all MS Office tools.
Additionally, we would be looking for
- Multitasking ability with great detail orientation
- Degree level graduates (last-year students are also welcome)
- Capacity to acquire high-level understanding of technical issues
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment would be an asset
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/