About the job
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyse and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Test automation development,
- Customization and support of the framework,
- Liaison with multiple teams,
- Setting up continuous testing/integration,
- Development of CI/CD.
Who are you?
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup. Therefore, it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in Java, C#, or similar. Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering; or equivalent,
- 3+ Years professional experience in a software role,
- Good knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API),
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding,
- Ability to explain the basic QA related terms like test scenario, test case and requirement for the test automation environment,
- Ability to create functionalities that are easily expandable and generic,
- Openness for new challenges,
- Ability to stay calm under pressure,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Providing support for less experienced colleagues.