MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
You will actively contribute to our Supply Chain Transformation journey, impacting the ways we work on global level under the umbrella of Supply Chain Synchronization Hub. Being part of Material Planning Governance and Continues Improvement team, you will be able to "leave your mark" and be proud of results of your work on global level.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A person with previous education background in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
• Supply Chain Expert with relevant experience in e2e Supply Chain, predominantly within in material planning function (MRP) in FMCG industry
• An individual with Continues Improvement mindset; you dare to challenge status-quo, be persistent and able to sense opportunities (e.g. unlock value, simplify processes, reduce costs, deliver speed) – you are right candidate. Track record of complex projects deployment aiming to redefine process, organization, measurement systems (KPIs) at global or regional level, would an important asset
• A person with demonstrated understanding of the overall Supply Chain systems landscape (SAP environment preferable), master & transactional data required to run end-to-end Supply Chain processes
• A person who feels comfortable with Reporting & Analytics activities, with sound experience of converting set of data into valuable insights, able to solve complex problems in efficient manner. Advanced skills in MS Excel and data visualization tools (e.g. Power Bi, Tableau) is a must
• Ability to assess the impact of changes in the processes on overall business results and to develop proposals for process re-design to improve the efficiency & to support achieving the business targets. Proved track record of the inventory modelling, aiming to balance service with risks as well as governing execution of deliverables.
• Previous experience in business performance tracking and management within matrix organization. Able to influence and impact others in efficient way, being comfortable working across multiple geographies and cultures. Experience of running PDCA Cycle (or equivalent) would an asset.
• Relevant experience in 3rd party management, preferably within Supply Chain service would an important plus.
• Good understanding of financial processes impacting processes within Supply Chain and predominantly within area of Material Planning.
• Fluent in written & spoken English Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Building and developing global material planning community
• Sensing process inefficiencies, proposing solutions and driving actions with key stakeholders
• Coordinating and building reporting & analytical tools and surrounding business processes
• Striving for standardization and efficiency of Material Planning (MRP) process
• Operating with high independency and partnering-up with regional teams
• Becoming "go-to" person for any aspects related to MRP, including process risks evaluation and mitigation
• Managing and driving projects and initiatives
• Governing Business Service Provider to fully benefit from extremal partner integration into processes landscape
• Having a lot of fun, while delivering business results
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.