MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A university graduate up to 6 months after graduation or a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year (ideally available for min. 30 h per week)
• Proficient English speaker
• Candidate with experience in using Microsoft Office tools and with strong communication skills
• Fluent French or/and Arabic and experience in multinational environment would be a strong asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship of 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
• Working with innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, finding yourself working in a professional environment and team members from all over the world
• Possibility to practice your language skills daily
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Get to know the scope and accountabilities of the department
• Contribute to optimization and improvements of Human Resources related processes
• Review, update and coordinate HR related documentation
• Look after the absence management process
• Prepare and publish organizational announcements
• Support the department in daily duties and to cooperate with colleagues from other P&C teams, also located in the markets around the world
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.