About the job
You will join a scrum team in the Marketing-Innovation-Communication-Sustainability (MICS) Agile Release Train, where you will take up the responsibility of ensuring successful delivery of high quality solutions. The test specialist will drive, coordinate and execute test activities for one or more products, while balancing speed, quality and stability. The test specialist understands diverse needs for test in a complex system landscape combining SaaS, cloud services and on premise solutions.
Specifically, you will:
- Plan and drive test activities for upcoming releases,
- Develop test plans and test cases,
- Perform test,
- Create an overview of test activities and communicate on progress,
- Coordinate and align test activities with release management activities,
- Identify areas of improvements and drive improvement initiatives,
- Support other ad hoc test initiatives.
Who are you?
You have previous experience in a similar role and you have a proven track record of succeeding ensuring great quality in the delivery of digital solutions. As we are working agile, you need to have experience with the agile culture and mindset. You are a team player with excellent communication skills and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with others.
Furthermore, we expect you have:
- Education at Bachelor’s or Master’s level within Information Systems, Computer Science or similar,
- Solid understanding of software, application and different test types,
- Knowledge of test frameworks supporting agile ways of working,
- ISTQB or similar,
- Experience in working in agile teams, preferably using SAFe,
- Focused and persistent approach to achieving goals in great collaboration with the agile team, Product Owner, IT Architects, Developers and key stakeholders,
- A pragmatic approach and are able to balance quality assurance and speed,
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability as you will be working in an environment with uncertainty and changing circumstances,
- Good business and process understanding,
- Strong coordination skills,
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbally.