MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A university graduate with degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related fields
• 7+ years of experience in various areas of Supply Chain. Supply/Capacity Planning /MRP experience is a must
• 3+ years of management experience (people or project management)
• 2+ years of 3rd party service provider management experience
• Showed strength in MRP and additional understanding on process drumbeats of Supply Planning, Site integrated planning and Capacity planning
• Fluent in written & spoken English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• APICS Certification is a plus
• LEAN knowledge, skills & techniques would be an advantage
• Full understanding of E2E SC processes & drumbeats and their dependencies within demand, supply and fulfilment
• Good knowledge of SAP and/or other relevant MRP solutions
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company car / or car allowance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Build, coordinate and lead the regional MRP activities, to ensure materials (DIMs, SEMIs, Leaf) availability for continuous production in all manufacturing affiliates / TPMs in the most optimal way
• Define, monitor and control process quality, performance indicators and budgets
• Identify, propose and implement material call-off process (MRP) and systems (SAP) improvements
• Provide support in implementing DIM Procurement strategies and play an active role to drive productivity initiatives implementation
• Monitor and control suppliers performance in terms of OTIF (On Time In Full) and response time & quality to urgent orders
• Ensure smooth collaboration and information flow between all key internal stakeholders (SP, SIP, Fulfillment, DIM Procurement, PPMD, QA, Fin etc.) and external (BSP)
• Lead the team members and grow their capabilities
• Run and resolve the materials escalation management (internally, externally)
• Handle third party Business Services Provider (BSP) for MRP processes
• Ensure Compliance with regulations, PMI principles & practices and EHS norms
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.