Global Payments Team - the Owner of Shell Global Payments Policy - is looking for the person with experience in payments processing and execution area, looking for opportunities to extend the knowledge and take part in several improvements and transition projects.
- execution of manual and automate payments through global banking system or portals,
- cooperate closely with the banks representatives and specialists,
- effective SOX controls operations and proper evidence,
- monitor critical payments and deal with numerous country specifics,
- proactively cooperate with Tax, Compliance and Treasury Department,
- maintaining good relationships with assigned Business Unit representatives and suppliers,
- contribute to and support global process standardization and continuous improvement,
- act as an effective team player
Skills & Requirements
- obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualifications and proven knowledge in accounting
- min 2 years of experience in accounting/finance/banking area
- good knowledge of accounting controls
- desired experience in any accounting systems i.e. SAP and/or S4HANA
- very good Excel knowledge
- strong motivation to work in a dynamic global payments team
- very good English
- very good Russian
- actual Passport required (to get access to banking portals - necessary to operate daily tasks)
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell in Kraków departments:
Shell in Kraków:
Sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell Polska employs more than 4400
professionals: 4100+ in Kraków and 200 in Warsaw.
Our employees represent over 50
nationalities and operate in over 20
Order to Delivery
Lubricants Supply Chain
Technical Asset Operations
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assitive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.