Customer Service Junior Specialist
with English and Spanish
About our Team on this project
We are a team of 4 agents and 1 lead. We support museums and other art related institutions in building up their digital collections that we later on publish on the client platform / application. We work closely with content and museum curators. The work is similar to working in a social media agency and there tends to be tight deadlines (agile-like environment). We support partners (museums, foundations, etc) from all over the world (currently) in 6 languages. We help them showcase their content in the best possible way, taking into account current trends and user experience. We guide them through client’s tools and help them with storytelling. We also work closely with editorial, marketing and social media teams to promote the content further. We also trouble-shoot some of the issues that come up, help with translation or proofreading and communicate a lot. If you like exchanging emails, having video chats and working on something together in a shifting environment, you are sure to like it.
What will you do:
- Managing cultural institutions from various countries and helping them manage and publish their content,
- Assisting cultural institutions with uploading their collections and creating online exhibits,
- Proactive and daily communication with museums,
- Proofreading and translating partners' content,
- Basic trouble-shooting of technical errors,
- Reporting and analysing figures in Salesforce,
- Working on internal product initiatives like process automation, product improvement.
- Fluent English and Spanish both written and spoken
- Education: preferred: Fine Arts History graduates, English and other language graduates, in general: linguistic, art and cultural education are most welcome
- Prior experience of working with content, art, marketing,
- Experience in working in agile-like environment (changing a lot) will be an asset,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good time management skills, ability to plan your work and work independently as well as in a team,
- Open minded, willing to learn, collaborative, with team spirit.