We are currently looking for an experienced demand planning professional to join Krakow Shell Business Operations.
Purpose of the role:
The role holder will set up and lead the CPFR Program with the Top 20 global Aviation Lubricants distributors/customers.
• Accountability for Global & Regional DFA performance improvement
• Works closely with regional Lubricants Supply Chain Optimization Managers and teams to ensure accurate forecasts are submitted monthly balancing plant capacity with forecasted demand whilst balancing working capital constraints via effective cross-functional business communication and enterprise first decision-making.
• Act as lead for global CPFR program at global level, building the demand forecast at SKU over a rolling 6-12 month time horizon.
• Prepares monthly forecast accuracy and performance outlook information and Quarterly medium-term outlook for cadence review.
• Establish and build an effective centralized forecast and fit-for-purpose S&OP process for SAVL business.
• Drives continuous improvement of the forecast through greater integration and ratability of distributor purchasing behaviors.
Strategy: AND understanding of the medium-term volume plan and communicating this at various levels of seniority and diverse business functions (Sales, Finance, Pricing, LSC Planners etc.)
Systems and Technical: Thorough understanding of DDMRP, GSAP APO Demand Forecasting process
Change management: Planning, implementing, and leading the SAVL CPFR program. Driving change in performance of a Key Operational Metric that relates to bottom line cost and growth performance
Global Reach: the role holder coordinates a global community of ICAMs, Customers, LSC Production Planners, 3rd Party Production partners to gain buy-in and participation in the CPFR Program
• Experienced in general tools data analytics and reporting tools—MS Access, Excel, Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau—a MUST and supply chain management forecasting/ERP systems (SAP APO) and DDMRP a plus.
• Understanding forecasting and planning processes linked to SAP APO and on non-SAP planning tools
• Demonstrated customer and market awareness
• Experience in establishing and managing cross functional teams by way of influence
• Experience in working cross functionally and remotely with multiple stakeholders