About the job
As the SAP Next Test Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the upgrade to S/4HANA for our core SAP system. More than 11.000 Arla employees uses the core SAP system, and the system is connected to more than 500 systems worldwide. The upgrade will be done in one big bang, so the quality assurance is crucial for success of the overall programme.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Define the test strategy and test approach for the programme, and ensure it is aligned with Arla’s overall test strategy
- Define test scope for each test phase, and type of test (manual or automatic)
- Create the test plan
- Define the defect resolution approach with internal and external teams
- Recruit testers and ensure resource allocation for test and defect resolution from testers and teams
- Ensure test cases are created, both manual and automatic
- Coach and train the team members in the needed QA processes and tools
- Own and monitor the overall QA and testing plan
- Drive defect resolution
- Define and monitor acceptance criteria
- Create test closure memo
- Facilitate test go/no-go sessions and test phases sign off
Position is hired from our office in Gdansk, Poland, but some travel to Viby in Denmark should be expected (approximately 20% in average, but travel will be condensed in certain periods).
Who are you?
You have uncompromising attention to detail, and work very structured with a “quality first” mindset.
You are a strong leader and a team player with excellent cooperation and communication skills specially in English. You thrive in managing your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed.
You have experience with using automated testing as an tool to shifting test “left” and embedding test as early as possible.
- You are an experienced Test or QA Manager with a strong understanding of QA practices (proved +5 years of experience from a similar role).
- Have experience with testing of SAP and interfaces systems
- Have an intrinsic positive attitude with a natural need to see solutions instead of problems
- You naturally stimulate cross-border interaction
- If you have experience with Test trail and Service Now, it will be a plus