MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A person with experience in Manufacturing
• A candidate experienced in people management
• High technical engineering expert with university degree
• Informal leader with ability to motivate and engage people
• A person with technical problem solving ability and analytical thinking
• An engineer with ability to set priorities and achieve goals
• Fluent Polish and English speaker
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• modern production facility
• cafeteria with various benefits
• attractive medical care for you & family
• cross-functional projects in teams
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• pension employee program
• wide range of trainings, further education, optional language courses
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage, lead and organize all activities related to the performance & improvement of appropriate assets
• Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts
• Initiating improvements to optimize spare part usage costs and asset reliability and availability
• Initiating the development and improvement of technological / business processes in relevant area in line with the established maintenance
• Taking active participation in departmental, cross-departmental, regional and global projects in order to ensure the effective implementation and adequate coverage of business processes and needs
• Managing and developing a motivated and skilled team of mechanic technicians to ensure performance levels and professional development and achievement of objectives
• Promoting and ensuring adherence of the team to Integrated Operating System pillars & tools
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.