Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
What good is data if it can’t be interpreted? That’s why we need you!
Internal Audit is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst.
Internal Audit’s goal is to help the Enterprise to accelerate Amway’s growth by dealing in “risk”: Mitigating the risk of negative outcomes that could harm our ability to achieve strategic objectives and amplifying the impact of positive risk-taking.
We do this by monitoring the risk environment across Amway and providing insights to enable effective risk management. We work closely with teams and leadership around the world to achieve a strong control environment that enhances and protects global organizational value.
Business Intelligence Analyst - Internal Audit
Data analytics IS the future, and the future is NOW! If you are passionate about simplifying things, learning business processes and the data that goes with it, this is the role for you!
You will have the opportunity to influence process transformation by translating data into fact-based decision-making and improved business outcomes.
A typical day for you involves the collection, aggregation, and evaluation of data, and you do that by leveraging advanced visualization techniques. You will be responsible for deliverables such as dashboards and analytical reports. The data will come from Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Amway order management systems, and other systems and sources based on audit needs.
If you like puzzles you will surely find excitement in being part of our team and using data to contribute toward our mission of strengthening Amway’s control environment and business outcomes. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Data Analytics strategy: Work alongside the Lead Business Intelligence Analyst to execute Internal Audit’s long-term data analytics strategy, including ongoing risk-monitoring across the global company and incorporation of data-based planning, testing, and conclusions as part of internal audits performed.
- Audit support: Work with auditors and cross-functional stakeholders to identify, size and evaluate risk drivers across Amway by building out data analytics for a given audit or project.
- Business partnerships: Foster strong partnerships with other business teams, including building relationships within the Amway technical and analytical community. You’ll have the opportunity to influence change and decisions through data analytics interpretation and simplification.
- Communications: As needed, you will engage with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements to assist in preparation and presentation of reporting materials to the audit team and/or audit stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- Naturally inquisitive mindset: Ability to ask probing questions and desire to always know more about a subject; Thinks differently about issues and does not accept status quo, with a special focus on how processes and outcomes can be improved
- Independence: Ability to think objectively, and recognize / disrupt inherent biases; Openness to new information and a focus on delivering well-researched, fact-based perspectives
- Teamwork: Enjoys working closely with others and demonstrated ability to develop productive, long-lasting relationships
- Interpret and communicate data: Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material; Effectively communicates and presents data (both verbally and written)
- Managing multiple priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Work Related Experience:
- 3-5 years of business experience, with a preference for working with data and information to answer complex questions
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Fluency in the English language (written and verbal)
- Experience working with specific data and analytics technologies including SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Oracle EBS, and OBIEE, among others, is preferred
- Experience with coding languages such as SQL, Python, R, and VB.NET is a plus
- Ability to work with people at various levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and complex activities into practical business actions and results
- Willingness to travel abroad, as required by the audit plan, consistent with Amway’s global footprint
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.