Who we are looking for:
This position is integral to the successful completion of client on-boarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
Under the supervision of the Client Service Manager-CDM Poland – Business Onboarding ad Transitions (BOaT), Client Service Specialist is responsible for opening and maintenance of custody accounts in the countries of investments of the funds.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Client Service Specialist you will be responsible for :
- Acting as a point of contact with clients, sub-custodians and internal departments for market related activities and inquiries, including tax and proxy documentation.
- Monitoring market changes in order to take any necessary actions needed to keep our clients’ accounts compliant with regulations.
- Assisting clients with new fund launches and account opening requests, what includes preparation of the account opening packages for the documentary markets.
- Maintaining and closing accounts where required, what includes mergers, conversion in/out, name changes, renewals, etc.
- Providing prompt responses and processing time on all received inquiries.
- Cooperating with direct manager what includes taking responsibility of personal development, self-evaluation, participating in meetings etc.
- Resolving issues highlighted by Senior Client Service Specialist or team supervisor and ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Any other task assigned by Client Service Manager
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with proactive approach
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Methodical and well organized
- Ability to work under pressure in deadlines driven environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of written and verbal English language
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University Students or Graduates (preferably Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree)
- Previous experience is not required
• Premium life insurance package
• Employee savings plan
• VIP medical package
• International operating environment
• Language classes
• Soft skills training's
• Technical workshops
• Development sessions with a mentor
• Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
• Technical or leadership career pathway