Customer Operation’s purpose is to deliver best in market customer experience and business value, at an affordable cost. We are in the middle of an exciting transformation journey and offer exciting career and development opportunities for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to growth their experience in agile, digital or e-commerce initiatives.
We have a collaborative, flexible, dynamic, caring and very supportive working culture; where every single one of us is determined to make a difference, to go the extra mile because it’s our job, every day, to improve our customers’ experience with Shell. We highly value a Diversity & Inclusion.
Where You Fit In
Success for Customer Operations is providing market leading Customer Experience, generating revenue for Shell and, providing a modern and engaging employee experience augmented by technology. We are fully end-to-end integrated with business partners we work with. We approach our work by ensuring brilliant basics of our work, being fundamentally digital and an agile organization. We also ensure that our customer experience we deliver are segmented according to their needs.
The Role Purpose
- Provide support in pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Offer Book (Play Book)
- Partner with Key Stakeholders, Legal & Local teams to identify & minimize negative contracts exposure (i.e. Trade control and compliance management)
- Follow-up directly with customers & partners on missing contract documentation
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with global & local country requirements
- Archive contract documentation and termination of customer contracts & drive excellence in this space
Tender & Offer Management:
- Provide support for global tenders including validation with offer book and legal compliance
- Execute the Central Tendering Unit process (CTU) - Manage the Central Tendering Unit process (CTU)
- Act as “translator” between sales and legal and help drive the commercial value generating levers into legal paragraphs
- Master Data Set Up & Amend:
- Maintain Global Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence - Maintain Global Sales Hierarchy and banding adherence
- Perform CS&A activities for Global Accounts and lead GKA data excellence
- Partner with local teams on local master data execution
Business Specific Accountabilities:
- Support development & delivery of the Global Global Key Account Sales Contract Manual (GKA SCM)
- Managing customer portals – provide support on global level for access management and act as a superuser
- DocuSign focal point
- Sustainability Reporting for Global Key Accounts (GKA) customers
- Partner with GKA CO Leads, GAMs, LSC on supporting business implementation activities
- Build relationships with customers regional & global headquarters (depending on the need) through taking part on customer visits, engaging on operational business reviews and supporting CO GKA Leads.
What We Need from You?
English Language Proficiency – C1 (German, Dutch, Russian or French – is an advantage)
Other Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service or Deal Management operations (experience in Lubricants is an advantage)
- Experience in Microsoft Office, SharePoint & GSAP (R3) experience preferred
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Understand Shell’s Offer Book (Play Book) and customer value proposition
- Legal background is an advantage
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Able to take independent decisions & drive actions on its own involving stakeholders when required.