Who we are looking for:
Graduate (or the student of the final year before graduation) in business related studies, or other discipline in case of previous experience in general accounting or funds industry. • Experience within the fund accounting
Why is this role important:
This position is a part of KID team in Poland offering an opportunity for the successful candidate to gain knowledge of key investor information documents, PRIIPs and synthetic risk reward calculation.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Prepare monitoring of risk and performance, ongoing charges calculation spreadsheets according to the procedures
- Investigate the differences, prepare summary spreadsheets and backups
- Communicate with fund group or donor site in case of needed confirmations regarding the data
- Filling the gaps missing in monitoring period
- Fund of funds calculation according to the procedures
- Preparing and monitoring KIIDs in Fund D application
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet clients timelines
- Liaising with reviewer in case of any question or request from reviewer side
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with KIID Donor Site staff and other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site
- Train new hires
Training and Personal Development
- Provides direction and training to staff in the course of their day-to-day work, Trains less experienced staff in fund and bank procedures and processes, and provides guidance and an adequate source of help for questions.
- Actively participates in the development of new hires in the team. Supports and guides them in the knowledge of all technical aspects of the work, as well as in their work organization.
- Identify training needs within the team and ensure that those needs are met.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and training.
What we value:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- Basic understanding of fund administration would be useful but not essential.
- Good English.
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway