We are seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer who is an enthusiastic team player with great initiative and a get-it-done attitude to join our team. You will contribute to the improvement of our processes and will also interface with other areas of the enterprise to facilitate a DevOps process and organization.
Your Main responsibilities:
- Perform system health and performance monitoring
- Follow security best practices
- Participate in technical research and development
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and quality assurance
- Capacity management of systems infrastructure
- Provision and manage:
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Familiarity with monitoring systems
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of NoSQL systems (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis…)
- Experience with another cloud provider (AWS, GCP)
What we Offer
With over 50 nationalities across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- 26 annual leave days + 4 well-being days
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Flexible working framework and remote working opportunities across Poland
- Extensive learning opportunities through our Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning partnership
- 3 volunteer days through our online platform
- Access to Headspace app
- Online Yoga classes
Who we are
We are on a mission to make science open so everyone can live healthy lives on a healthy planet
If you are looking to accelerate your cloud computing career within a dynamic and multicultural company, this role could be for you!
Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading open access scholarly publisher.
We are one of the largest and most cited publishers globally. To date, our 200,000 freely available research articles have received more than 1 billion views and downloads and 2 million citations. Our journals span science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering, and sustainability. And we continue to expand into new academic disciplines so more researchers can publish open access.
Be part of the publishing revolution and help us transform the way research is published, evaluated, and communicated to the world.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.