MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A current student or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Computer Science but not necessarily), ideally available for a minimum of 20 hours per week
• A good English speaker (B2/C1)
• A results oriented person with developed analytical and interpersonal skills
• An individual able to work independently under tight schedules
• A person acquainted with MS Office tools (especially Excel - pivots, charts)
• Other assets would be good understanding of IT
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship of 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months
• Working with innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, finding yourself working in a professional environment and team members from all over the world
• Daily contact with people around the globe
• Possibility to practice your language skills daily
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Support IT service management and cooperate with the Solution Architects
• Manage and grant access to applications
• Administer accurate report creation in Excel tools (pivots, charts)
• Become a member of IT team in which you will have a chance to learn new technologies and gain more knowledge about AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
• In the long run initiate follow-up meetings in order to discuss incoming requests
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.