MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• At least 3 years of Manufacturing Background
• University degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, etc) strongly preferred
• Expertise in participating (and preferably leading) projects within manufacturing
• Knowledge of Integrated Operating System
• ability to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames;
• ability to ability to influence others (including managers)
• Excellent information technology skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, PPA/SPA)
• Fluent in Polish and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteen;
• flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Coordinating and delivering execution of VSU work process & Standard across the factory
• Coordinating Early Phase work process (VSU Success criteria/risk assessment)
• Monitoring project implementation in accordance to EHS procedures, environmental requirements and production instructions.
• Managing project plan by reviewing work process status, Deliverables, risk mitigation plan and schedule changes.
• Managing resources required to execute the plan and deliver VSU projects
• Monitoring project progress, coordinating activities through the VSU team, making sure all the deployment work processes are properly applied
• Maintaining communication within and with relevant production stakeholder to enable the project execution
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.