About the job
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be working with configuration of the Salesforce platform. You will be working with business stakeholders, building on Salesforce solutions. This role will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and continuous improvement of our Salesforce platform.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Work on delivery of Service and Community Cloud functionality.
- Share and recommend best practice approaches to meet business needs
- Provide and assist with training of business teams utilizing service cloud
- Participate in gathering business requirements for service cloud implementation
- Participate and provide expertise in process design discussions related to complex business requirements
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Validate solutions and perform QA to ensure requirements are met
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, work-flows and other routine tasks
Who are you?
You are an experienced Salesforce Consultant and have experience with IT development/delivery, preferably in an agile setup. You are technology interested – keen to grow skillset within Salesforce platform. You have global mindset, ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group often in a virtual work environment. Your motivation is adding business value via technology. You are capable of working independently as good as with the team.
Furthermore you have:
- 2+ years’ experience as Salesforce service cloud Administrator for a mid-to-large sized organization
- Strong English skills is a must have, Scandinavian or German language skills is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of Service Cloud capabilities and limitations and ability to clearly communicate those to business partners
- Salesforce.com Certifications (nice to have)
- Experience in working with agile methodology would be a plus
- Master degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business