At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Operationalize our data quality services by developing, continuously improving and extending processes and procedures (local, regional and global) for data quality monitoring by embedding use of new DQ tooling and PowerBI dashboards for detection and monitoring of data quality issues.
- Establish and run operational delivery of KPIs for data quality that are accurate, efficient, fact based, and in line with defined timelines.
- Custodian of OpCo engagement materials for data quality that will be used during rollout of change and during demo days. Ensure materials are maintained so that they are up to date and accurate and are available when required.
- Custodian of data quality communication plan and schedule. Ensure this is maintain and available as required.
- Co-ordinate change pipeline and delivery of actions arising in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Provide expertise to support design and roll out of data quality error prevention. Thereafter, operationally run service.
- Provide expertise to support design and roll out of data quality rule change management. Thereafter, operationally run service in collaboration colleagues supporting change management for related assets.
- Facilitate data quality forums with colleagues from OpCos to inform improvement and maturating of data services.
- Delivery analysis for data quality as required.
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Data engineering or Computer science degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in a data quality analyst role in a large enterprise with a diverse and complex set of business applications and data (or consultancy experience).
- Proven experience in data analysis role; specifically, for data quality assessment and lifecycle management in a business driven outcome environment.
- Knowledge of data quality processes and workflow, and proven experience of using tools for data profiling, discovery and assessment.
- Ability to see the big picture, prioritise and define / deliver realistic plans.
- Operational experience of designing and creating DQ dashboards for different stakeholder groups.
- Ideally experience of working within the framework of an Enterprise Data Model.
- Continuous and innovation improvement mindset.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer