MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Experienced professional who will join us as a Senior Team Lead Total Rewards Delivery will handle Total Rewards Delivery for the markets in EEMEA regions.
In this role you will:• Act as the Subject Matter Authority for the Compensation Processes and run annual global compensation cycle processes – salary surveys, merit budget, compensation planning and merit to ensure timely and accurate execution for the allocated markets
• Deliver and improve quality, speed and cost of the service catalogue, optimizing the mix of capabilities and capacity to meet market, function and employee needs
• Support the design and deployment of functional operating models together with Total Rewards Center of Expertise and People & Culture (HR) Business Partners
• Provide data-driven insights on total rewards components to People & Culture (HR) Business Partners and business stakeholders (internal and external benchmarking, attrition, average position in the salary range, basically data to support and address issues in the function like high attrition rates for specific roles, low recognition, etc.)
• Provide leadership and functional expertise for the services delivered by the team
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Proven experience in Total Rewards and in leading teams
• Consistent track of record in driving Total Rewards delivery model and ability to innovation based on available data
• Good understanding of HR platforms, processes and the data flows the populate them
• Strong collaborator across teams and able to lead and motivate distributed and globally diverse teams
• Project management capabilities
• Analytical and data driven skills
• Customer passion / centricity – ability see things through customers' point of view, ability to understand service benefits for the customer
• A candidate with University Degree, with proficiency in English, both verbal and written
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals (Sodexo card)
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program & My Benefits Cafeteria
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.