This role is part of the Global Digital & Technology (D&T) department of HEINEKEN International. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Technology Specialist is part of the Product team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Product Teams are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the Product Team’s overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Technology Specialist Engineer develops reporting and analytics solutions as part of the analytics enablement product team. The engineer works closely with the business analysts and product architects to take the requirements and build the the solutions and increments of the product. The engineer role is focussed at the technical implementation of the functional requirements.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Be a core member of the agile devops team for the analytics enablement team. Working closely with the team and partner in the delivery and build of data and analytics solutions on the common technology platform
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate into buildable stories and features on the backlog of the product. Including estimation of effort and maintaining design documentation to meet the definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring the solution that is build is properly designed and implemented adhering to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product increments with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborates with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
- 3-5 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- Strong experience in and expert knowledge of Azure Data & Analytics PaaS and SaaS components
- Proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Microsoft technology based solutions for reporting and analytics (SQL, SSIS, ect), Azure SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- Proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Azure data lake storage & ingestion using Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks for transformations & processing data
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- Being a technology specialist that is responsible for the design and build of the product;
- Analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
Strong experience in development and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology outside of Azure (e.g. SAP technology or integration for other non-Microsoft or Azure tools)
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer